Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Fabric for Sale & Surface Design Technique Demonstrations This Weekend!


Please join me at the 9th Annual Quilt & Needle Art Show, Winchester Center Congregational Church Route 263 Winchester Center, CT

April 23 10:00 - 5:00 & April 24 1:00 - 5:00 

I'll be in the vendor section with an array of fun fabrics for sale! Throughout the show I'll be talking about the techniques I use when creating my fabrics so be sure to stop by and say hi! 

BONUS - Premiere Exhibition
The Farmington River Quilt Project--a 50 foot-long quilt depicting 25 scenic locations along the Wild and Scenic designated portion of the Farmington River will be hung in the Jean Hurlbut Room.  Several items for sale and queen-size quilt for raffle at $2 per ticket.  

Admission $5 adults, $3 kids and senior citizens.  Homemade soups and sandwiches available.


No comments:

Post a Comment