Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Getting Ready for Some Down Time!

I'm getting ready to spend time at our family cabin - yeah! Knowing I will be away from my studio creates enough anxiety (not in a bad way!) for me to get busy preparing fabric that I can bring. My grand plan is to add layers of stamping or "whatever" to the fabrics as a project that doesn't require full access to my studio! 

I did manage to create a couple of ice dyed pieces that felt "done" so I added them to the inventory and available for purchase if you need to add to your stash!

I can't wait to share the results from my cabin-fabric experiments. Anything can be fair game for stamping... pine cones, bark, weird shaped things found on the trail!! 


#ID023 - Detail
The colors are bright and a lot of the blue is jade

#ID023 - 100% Cotton, 1 Yard, $22

#ID024 - 100% Cotton, 1 Yard, $22
The colors are mostly a yellow green - it feels very calm.

Click here for details on purchasing - look for the word NEW! 

2 comments: