Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New Thermofax Screen - Yippee!

My very talented and soon to be daughter-in-law created hand stamped wedding invitations! There is a covered bridge on the property where she and Connor will be married and Hannah carved it on a stamp... I told you she was talented! 

I thought it would be fun to ask artist Terri Stegmiller to turn Hannah's design into a thermofax screen, (please check Terri's Etsy shop). The screens arrived this week and I couldn't wait for Hannah to try it out... just a little demo with a big project the next time they visit! 



I plan to ice dye the fabric with garden colors... to be continued! 

I tried the screen on some burlap - It was unusual but fun! 

1 comment:

  1. What fun - I look forward to seeing the prints on ice dyed fabric!

    ReplyDelete