Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Great Show!

The Chatham Historical Society presented a lovely quilt show yesterday... lots of traditional and antique pieces! I had an opportunity to chat with many interesting people about their approach to fabric using both traditional quilting techniques and those who want to incorporate non traditional fibers into their pieces. For all my new friends please have fun looking at the blog entries and as I mentioned take a peek at the fantastic art quilters located on the right side of the page as you scroll down. There are some links at the bottom of the page to sites I buy supplies from as well as YouTube clips of creative ideas. I look forward to hearing from you and let me know how your new projects work out with the hand dyed and hand painted fabrics you purchased!

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment